Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Our First House: Lace, Vintage Furniture and Many Books

I haven't been reviewing many books or reading anything outside of my PhD research and I haven't written outside of January Rain. I've also been really busy working on our fixer upper. It's starting to look is much more like our home instead of the poop brown, drunkenly stripped house that we saw last spring. Hopefully I'll be finding more time to blog, but in the mean time, here's what I've been busy doing...

 Downstairs Bathroom:
Before:

After:


Guest Room: 
Before:

After:

 Hallway:

Unfortunately I don't have a before, but picture a lot of poo brown paint and fun-tack on every door.


Kitchen:

Before:

After:



Bathroom:
Before:

After:
The floor took forever, and we're still working on parts of it. I don't know why they put press and stick tiles over real tiles that were in really good shape. They also slapped a bath surround over a window, I'm excited for next weekend because the tiling will be done and I will have a finished, beautiful bathroom. Pictures to follow. 


Living Room:
Before:

After:






No comments:

Post a Comment