Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

All Endings Are Also Beginnings...

When I started this blog, it started as a photography project. And then it became my own thing where I experimentally signed up for every dating site under the sun to see if you could actually meet someone off of one.

I had met a lot of people off of them some were nice guys, some were insane, some were just not for me and I even fell in love with one of them.

However, none of them were the one for me. And though, I have a plethora of funny stories involving each one of those men, I really don't want to focus on it anymore.

Not on that time of my life, which was depressing and lonely and not on those guys either.

You'll notice my entries are all gone. I nearly deleted the entire blog until I figured out how to just get rid of the entries.

I don't know what focus my blog is going to take going forward. It'll probably take me the week to figure out what exactly I want to do with it.

What I do know is, that it will not be about my adventures in online dating anymore. I have officially unplugged myself from the land of internet dating again. This time though, because I want to and not because of some guy.

Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment