Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Well...Hello There 2014!

I have gotten so busy that I rarely write anymore unless it's for my masters.

Which is already more than half over already?

Much like the school year is half over and I am now working towards wrapping up my first full year of teaching middle school English.

While I'm dating this wonderful guy who does really sweet things for me like keeping a blanket in his car for me so when I get into it and it's cold, he tucks me into the my seat :).



And I'm going back to Europe this summer?

Backpacking throughout Europe most likely with aforementioned sweet guy that I'm dating?

And it all just sort of feels good and exciting and happy...

This is my years of nevers. I always said I would never teach in an urban school and I would never teach middle school again. I am doing both and I absolutely love it. I also said I would never meet anyone at work...and I did...thank God I am officially done with online dating. And I also felt like I was never going to get to go back to Europe, but I'm getting that too.

And after last year, I am just *so thankful* for all of this. It feels so good to be happy and peaceful again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment