Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Adventures in Writing: When Miss Burton Got Her Spotlight

Miss Burton got a lot of attention this summer that I was not expecting whatsoever. It was really cool and surprising-- a lot of feelings wrapped up into one. You know?

I think this biggest was when the Home News interviewed me for this story. And sent a photographer to my home to take pictures of me. He arrived 10 minutes after I had gotten home from sweating in camp all day and had literally just changed. I thought the photograph was going to be horrendous.

I was surprised.

(c) Home News Tribune, Jason Towlen/Staff Photographer
Not my best, but still not my worst. Whew! The article is really good too. She really detailed my accomplishments thus far. You can read it HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment