Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What are you looking for in love?

"I want to know that if my limbs fall off we'd still be together no matter what. And when he says my name it sounds different in his mouth. You know? Like it's safe there. Or, I put on perfume and he puts on cologne and we go out and we can smell each other. Or that he can make me smile when I'm tired. Thats a big one. That when you tell them something that you're scared to tell them because you're afraid they'll stop loving you. But when you tell them, it actually makes them love you more. You tell them that you like their shirt and they end up wearing it everyday. The greatest example of this is my grandparents. My grandmother has arthritis in her hands and she can't bend down to paint her toes so my grandfather does it for her all the time. Even though he has arthritis in his hands too."

So...are you out there dude? Out there and looking to find me and love me even if something super bad happens and I end up with four nubs instead of limbs? Anyone? Bueller?

No comments:

Post a Comment